Friday, November 9, 2007

Crossbreed Super-Tuck Part 2

My Super-Tuck IWB holster (brief review of it here) cracked, so I sent it back a couple weeks ago. Today I received a brand new holster with the new SnapLok belt clips, a little bit more of a front sight channel, and Tee-Nuts rather than the aluminum Chicago screw posts. I'll keep you posted on the new version as I get to use it a bit more.

I had been using a horsehide Galco Ultimate Second Amendment (see a brief review here) holster while the Super-Tuck was back at the shop. It wasn't quite as comfortable, but it did work pretty decently.

UPDATE, 9/12/2010:  New one cracked a couple months ago. The crack doesn't seem to be spreading, so I haven't done anything with it yet. I'll make my own with thicker Kydex someday.

UPDATE, 8/18/2012:  The kydex holster body finally broke in two on Monday.
Crossbreed Super-Tuck Part 4

No comments: