Sunday, November 22, 2009

Updates 11/22/09

The Magpul UBR stock I ordered from Streichers sale on August 15th should be coming in tomorrow.

I got a Millet DMS 1-4x scope from Midway, but it was dented, and I had to send it back. Hopefully they'll have more American Defense Recon-X scope mounts in stock by the time the scope gets back to them.

The M&P 9 Pro is still pelting me with brass about 80% of the time, no matter what I do to it. I don't know what more to do with it besides send it back to S&W and hope for the best. It seems to be an extractor related problem, and the extractor is neither a user-servicable item, nor a readily available spare part.

Oh, and the pocket knife ban saga continues, apparently. There was a short article about it in Guns Magazine or American Handgunner this month, so I guess we're not out of the woods yet.

I did a small update to the Ares 22RCU posting. Estimated price, and a better picture.

No comments: