Free shipping on orders over $25. No promotion code required.
Offers good until midnight on Cyber Monday.
To receive your Savings:
1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 11331177
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 21331177
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 31331177
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 51331177
2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on November 21, 2011. Hurry!
Special Reminders & Exclusions:
• Each code can only be used once. One code per order.
• Sale, clearance, out-of-stock, Nightforce and FNH products do not count towards the total.
• Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
• Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please.
• Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.
How do you feel about concealed weapons?
- I already carry one
- I am going to get a CWP
The good sheriff really isn't pulling any punches. I guess he ended the "on record" interview with, "I think I better stop before I get sanctioned."
- I wouldn't carry a weapon
Some of you may wonder what the deal with the nickname is. It’s short for Suburban Commando, a nick I picked up in high school. A few companions that were a little left of center though it was quite funny, I accepted it out of spite.
In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a bit of a Glocker. I really can’t have nice things, so the basic black pistols work just fine for me.
I’ve also shot rimfire benchrest. I even managed to win a local match. My best score to date was shot with a completely rebuilt Ruger 10/22 with a KID trigger and barrel, although my Remington 40XRBR is more consistant.
I started shooting rimfire benchrest in 2004, I think. I got into action pistol competitions in 2006.