Sunday, July 12, 2009

Taurus TCP - Another Micro .380ACP

I think I sorta remember reading about a Tarus pocket gun in magazine a few months ago. I don't think there were any specifications or pictures of it though.

It is a polymer framed pistol, with the weight listed as 10.2 ounces.

Prices listed on the Tarus TCP Website are $247.21 for blued steel, $277.99 for Stainless Steel, and $366.99 for one with a Titanium slide. It looks like they are available through the web site, but I haven't seen one in any shop yet.

EDIT, 12/11/09: GunBlast has a review of the Taurus TCP .380 pocket pistol. I kind of forgot about that pistol. I still don't think I've ever seen one in person. Unlike some other similar pistols, the Taurus locks open after the last round, and the pistol reviewed had a trigger pull that measured around 4 pounds (compared to the usual trigger pull of around 8 pounds). This one might be interesting.

No comments: