Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Some Glock Mags Cheap

New "Law Enforcement Only" Glock 17 mags from CDNN Investments for $14.99.  Direct Link to LE Glock 17 Mags.  These are, of course, completely legal for those in free states with no magazine limits.  Good deal, but I already have, well I don't know exactly, but more than 20 of 'em.

CDNN also has new Glock 22 mags for $18.99 each.  IIRC, you can get them from Natchez Shooters Supply for about the same price.  AIM Surplus has used G22 mags for $14.95.

I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but the cheaper Korean Glock mags don't always drop free, and they jam up with hollowpoints if they are loaded on the long side.  The same hollowpoint ammo runs just fine through factory Glock, Kahr, Berretta, and S&W M&P mags.  I have a bunch, but won't buy any more.

No comments: