Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lack of Posts Recently

Sorry, haven't had a whole lot to post recently.

After having been kept from working overtime for months, and being cut back to 32 hour weeks now and then, we're being offered all the overtime we want to take. So I've been hitting it HARD, working late, and on weekends.

The upside is that I'll be spending some of that overtime money on stuff that I'll review for the site at a later date. I'm trying to complete one of my AR-15s. When I'm done with that, I'll get into reloading for it. The little bit of free time I have, apart from eating and sleeping, has been spent doing research and shopping around for stuff that I didn't think I'd be able to afford for a couple years. Don't worry though, I'm saving the lion's share of the OT money, and I haven't been shooting the pistols all that much, because it's still hard to get primers.


I've been working on some longer articles that I will start posting shortly.


I've added a short update to the Burris FastFire review.

No comments: